Atum: Journey into the Sands Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6
I love alternate dimension mods. This mod adds in a new dimension called Atum. To access it you must first make a Jeweld Scarab, which is just four gold around a diamond, then construct this structure out of sandstone:
Note the sandstone at the bottom, and there’s a hole at the top above that piece of sandstone. Then you right click the bottom piece with the scarab and walk into the orange portal the pops up. WARNING: Equip armor before heading in, because you will probably be attacked by something the second you walk through the portal. There’s a ton of stuff called Strange Sand lying around, which can be used to make normal sand by placing one in your crafting table. Under the sand is Limestone, which replaces cobblestone in this dimension. You can make tools and a furnace with it using the same recipes as normal, but replacing the cobblestone with Limestone. Now, onto the monsters this mod adds. The first are Brigands, which will try to steal whatever you have. Next are nomads, armed with bows. The mummies, which are weak to fire but will run faster if set ablaze. The forsaken are restless skeletons, envious of your flesh. Wraiths are next, armed with deadly curses and speed. Tombguards, who were awakened upon your arrival to protect their long-deceased rulers. Made of stone, they’re slow, but have tons of health. The Pharaohs, boss monsters who you’ve awakened, guard their treasures with their (semi) immortal souls. Ruins and pyramids dot the landscape, as well. Holding treasures and artifacts, they’re well worth the danger. These artifacts are said to be the armor of demigods, enchanted through their failed attempts to save Atum from the chaos it has fallen to. Can you find the full set and save it? A few oases also dot the landscape for you to find. You’re able to plant crops and find water here.
Atum: Journey into the Sands Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Main Features
- A new dimension to explore
- Powerful artifacts for you to uncover
- New tools, and even a way to craft the bottle o’ enchanting.
Atum: Journey into the Sands Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Pros and Cons
- Powerful Artifacts
- More landscape to explore and build on
- A nice challenge that isn’t strictly a boss.
- Scarab’s a bit expensive
- The monsters are quite hard. I wouldn’t suggest going in with anything less than Iron Armour.
Atum: Journey into the Sands Mod Version 0.3.5A for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Changelog
- Mummies take additional damage while on fire
- Lowered oasis spawn rates slightly
- Brigands have a chance to spawn with enchanted scimitars
- Aten’s Fury (artifact) does more damage and has more durability
- Tombguard’s attack raised
- Wraiths now reduce speed by 45% instead of 15%
How to Install Atum: Journey into the Sands Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6
- Install Minecraft Forge
- Download the Atum: Joyrney into the Sands Mod
- Drag it into your mods folder (.minecraft\mods)
- Run minecraft and enjoy
Incoming search terms:
- atum mod 1 6 4
- atum mod 1 5 2
- atum mod 1 6 4 download
- atum mod 1 7 9
- diamond dimension the atum portal