Better Sprinting Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6
The current sprinting system in Minecraft 1.5.2 is extremely buggy! It frustrates players as it is a vital part of playing the game; without an efficient sprinting technique, deaths can become a common thing in Minecraftia! That is why I thought that this mod was so great, it permanently fixes a temporary bug in Minecraft and improves it! This mod allows you to map sprinting to an official keyboard key.
Better Sprinting Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Main Features
- Sprint(hold) allows you to sprint as long as you have mapped it to a specific key!
- Sprint(toggle) allows you to press it once and then you will sprint FOREVER! (Or at least until you get hungry again)
- Sneak(toggle) does the same thing as sprint toggle does but for sneaking! Useful, huh?
- On multiplayer too, you can hold togglesprint to fly five times faster!
Better Sprinting Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Positives and Negatives
PROS: Well for starters, this mod permanently fixes an existing bug in Minecraft! Thus making it user friendly and a very useful mod. It is fully available to Minecraft multiple player and the installation is very simple! Obviously this mod is fully compatible with other mods (including OptiFine) and is updated to Minecraft 1.5
CONS: There aren’t any negatives with this mod, it does exactly what is says on the tin! ENJOY IT!
Better Sprinting Mod Version 9 for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Changelogs
- 1.5.2 Compatible
How to Install Better Sprinting Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6
- Open your Minecraft.jar with WINRAR
- Open the most recent version of the mod with WINRAR and drag and drop all of the .zip files into your Minecraft.jar, and finally you can delete that meddling META-INF file and you have now successfully have this mod!
Incoming search terms:
- better sprint mod 1 7 2
- better sprinting mod 1 7 9
- better sprint 1 5 2
- minecraft better sprinting for 1 8 1