Better Than Wolves Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6
The mod that’s incompatible with everything! This mod adds in so many changes it’s crazy. It’s almost like a modpack in itself. One of the first things you’ll notice right when you start it up (if you’re on a new world, which isn’t needed at all. You can just transfer your vanilla one over to BTW) is that your movement speed has been slowed down. On a lot of natural blocks your walk speed is lowered to increase the need for you to build actual roads. Another thing you may notice is that your buckets don’t work the way you’d like them to. They will no longer put down source blocks of water, only running ones. Good luck getting your hemp farm going! I’d suggest just squaring off a lake and using that as your water source.
This mod adds in no world generation at all, unless you want to count hemp seeds dropping from grass. That means that you can use your old vanilla world without worrying about not being able to access content without going through problems. It also adds in a progression of sorts. You go through different ‘ages’ and different stages in each age until you reach almost full automation. I’d highly recommend checking this mod out, and if you’re reluctant to give up your buckets I believe you can turn them normal in the configuration file.
Better than Wolves Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Main Features
- New Hardcore Stratification that subdivides the mining experience into various layers!
Better than Wolves Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Pros and Cons
- Added challenge
- Buckets don’t work as usual
- You run slower on most natural blocks
Better than Wolves Mod Version 4.80 for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Changelog
- Hardcore Enhancements
I think at this point most of you just want to download the mod. The changelog’s a lot longer and can be read from the download, let’s get on with this.
How to Install Better than Wolves mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6
- Install Risugami’s Modloader (Forge won’t work as of now.)
- Download the Better than Wolves mod for Minecraft 1.5.2
- Drag the files from the MINECRAFT-JAR folder inside BTWMod4-62.zip file into your minecraft.jar (not your mods folder)
- Run minecraft and enjoy.
There’s also a wiki for this mod which can be invaluable, as I’m pretty sure BTW is incompatible with every recipe viewing mod out there by now. The wiki can be found my clicking here.
Incoming search terms:
- better than wolves 1 6 4
- better than wolves mod 1 6 4
- better than wolves 1 6 2 download
- better than wolves minecraft forge 1 6 4
- better than woves mod 1 6 4
- minecraft better than wolves mod 1 6 4