Chest Finder Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6
Whilst playing survival, adventure or ordinary world maps; it is not uncommon for chests to spawn in both naturally and un-naturally. Sometimes finding dungeons, temples or other man-made features that may contain chests are hard to find. Not to mention trying to locate hidden player chests around the world. Sometimes finding chests in even the easiest places can prove to be incredibly difficult. A few mod developers have attempted to make similar mods to the Chest Finder mod, by SASSHAD0W. However the results have just not been the same in feature, and also function wise. The Chest Finder mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 implements a long awaited and well developed feature into the game that will as a result; improve gameplay, and aid the users of the mod as a whole. The mod has been designed to work in helping the user/player to locate chests, hidden or not. With the mod installed, it can not only just be used as a handy tool for servers, but also work to help players locate lost bases, homes or even dungeons and temples. This mod is extremely useful, not to mention the great many tasks can be made so much easier with it too.
When activated, the mod will highlight yellow/gold boxes around any chest in your visible view, depending on the view distance set to your game at the time. This is easy to see, as not many blocks share this colour naturally. It is also understandable that players do not always wish to have chests and other highlighted blocks such as ender-chests and mob-spawner’s highlighted when playing. This has given the mod developer a reason to continue working on the mod further, and also developing key-bindings for different highlights on certain blocks.
Controls: (Keyboard Keys/Key- bindings)
C = Normal chest.
V = Ender Chest.
B or M = Mob Spawner.
Pressing the given keys will activate/deactivate each highlight for the different blocks. All chests/mob spawners can be highlighted at once, or one by one. In saying this, I mean that activating or deactivating one, will not change the others until they, themselves have been activated/deactivated also. When in game, pressing the F8 key will open a unique customization GUI for the player to use, however it has not been fully developed yet.
Chest Finder Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6 Changelogs
- Updated to Minecraft 1.5.
- Added compass GUI to screen which shows you the direction you are facing.
- Added health bar.
How to install the Chest Finder Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6
- Download and install the Minecraft Forge for Minecraft 1.5.2.
- Download the Chest Finder mod zip file for Minecraft 1.5.2.
- Browse to %appdata%/roaming/.minecraft and open the “mods” folder.
- Drag the entire downloaded mod zip file into the “mods” folder. (Do not unzip)
- Browse to %appdata/roaming/.minecraft/bin and open the minecraft.jar file with winrar or 7zip.
- Open the downloaded mod zip file, and drag the contents into your minecraft.jar.
Incoming search terms:
- chest finder mod 1 6 2
- chest finder 1 7 2
- chest finder mod 1 6 4
- chest finder 1 6 2
- chest finder mod 1 7 9
- minecraft chest finder mod 1 7 2
- chestfinder 1 7 2
- minecraft chest finder mod 1 7 9
- chest finder mod 1 6 4 for forge