Dead Minecraft Zombie Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2 and 1.6
Do you really like survival Minecraft where you test yourself against relentless nature, enemy attacks, crafting, farming and finding creative ways to keep yourself alive? Do you like taking your sword to the heads of the undead, cleaving them asunder? How about fighting massive hordes of zombies, what if you sprinkled zombies into the mix, more terrifying than the standard zombie? In Dead Minecraft there are six brand new zombie types and thirty-nine (yes, 39!) new weapons! This is an obvious nod to the popular Dead Island game, giving you a ton of new ways to dispatch your rotting enemies.
There are different recipes for every single weapon so check out the video for more information on that, but they range from knives, crowbars, planks of wood, hammers, guns and machetes to grenades and many more! There are six new zombies, the Walker, the hording Infected, the painfully strong Thug, the Suicider which is like a power-charged Creeper, the disturbing sharpened-bone Butcher and the nightmarish and strong Ram. There is a lot of detail here and there are randomly spawned structures that contain treasures to behold.
Dead Minecraft Zombie Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1 and 1.5.2 Main Features
- Six new zombie types to fight
- Tons of new weapons
- Randomly generated buildings
Dead Minecraft Zombie Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1 and 1.5.2 Pros and Cons
- Pros: Amazing detail, tons of weaponry to smash and pillage with
- Cons: Only one gun that works very strangely, like a bow and arrow.
How to Install Dead Minecraft Zombie Mod for Minecraft 1.5.1 and 1.5.2
- Download Forge
- Go to Start Menu, type in %appdata% and search for .minecraft
- Find the minecraft.jar and open with WinRAR (or similar software)
- Delete META-INF
- Place Forge files inside the minecraft.jar
- Run Minecraft to create the Mods folder and close Minecraft
- Place the entire Dead Minecraft zip into the Mods folder (not CoreMods)
- Run minecraft and you are ready to go
- minecraft dead island mod 1 6 2