Minecraft Capes Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4/1.6.2
Minecraft Capes Mod – Since Mine Con 2011 everyone has wanted a cape in Minecraft! Everyone who went to Mine Con 2011 got a cape. Instantly there was a mod released on getting your own Mine con cape. But now there’s a mod where you can get your very own cape, and you can customise the cape if you wish! You can also make a custom cape and upload it so others can use your cape!
If you go on a server no one will be able to see your cape unless they have the mod installed, so pass this page onto your friends on servers and then they can have a cape and you can show your cape of too! If you are sick of your cape all you need to do is uninstall the mod, or click the toggle button to hide it.
Showcasing the cape in single player!
How to Install Capes Mod for Minecraft 1.6.4
- Download the MCPatcherHD
- Download the Minecraft Capes Mod
- Put the folder that you have downloaded into the Minecraft folder (NOT THE JAR FOLDER!) Meaning you will get this \.minecraft\mcpatcher-mods\MCCapes.jar
- Run MCPatcher and tick the Minecraft Capes! tick box. If you are running other mods in your minecraft.jar file, untick everything else unless you know they will work and what they do or you know what you are doing.
- Patch it when your done
- Enjoy your Minecraft Capes Mod
- minecraft cape mod 1 7 2
- minecraft capes mod 1 7 2