Twilight Forest 1.5.2 Mod Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1
Twilight Forest 1.5.2 Mod – Download Twilight Forest Mod for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1. Well, one of most popular mods was update again and working fine with your latest minecraft 1.5.2. Many people love this mod because you can imagine stepping through a portal into a twilight realm, filled with trees as far as they eye can see. Breathtaking vistas and amazing discoveries await you around every corner. But beware! Not all denizens of the forest respond to your intrusion lightly. Sound interesting right ? want to download and install this Twilight Forest 1.5.2 Mod ? just see my post below
Twilight Forest 1.5.2 Mod Features
- A flatter, lower, grassier world
- Added 7 New biomes
- Trees, trees, trees
- Ancient ruins and other structures
- The Hollow Hills!
- New Dangers!
- Mysterious Mazes
- Massive, Monstrous Bosses
Twilight Forest 1.5.2 Mod Changelogs v1.13.0
- Updated to minecraft 1.5.2 and the new forge modloadermp replacement
- Added work-in-progress versions of several new items, including naga scale armor and new wands you will be able to acquire from the Lich boss.
- Fixed a nasty issue with “overkilling” the naga causing a crash
- Several other internal fixes
Big Thank and credit to Benimatic as developer this Twilight Forest 1.5.2 Mod. Absolutely BEAUTIFUL. although currently there are some issues with certain areas (hollow hills are kinda rigged, boss arenas will sometimes spawn multiple side by side) the overall effect of this mod creates a whole new atmosphere to the game. it has stunning visuals, great building areas (i love those super big trees), has a great boss mob, loot filled mazes. What else could you want? and another great part is the fact that if you dont want to play it, simply dont make a portal to go! no minecraftia world interference! I hope you enjoy this Twilight Forest 1.5.2 Mod
Twilight Forest 1.5.2 Mod Installations for Minecraft 1.5.2/1.5.1
- Back up your saves!
- Download Minecraft Forge client- Thanks Forge team.
- Download this Twilight Forest 1.5.2 Mod.
- Open up your minecraft.jar and add Forge’s files
- Delete the META-INF
- Place this mod’s zip file in the mods folder of your minecraft folder
- If you need to configure block IDs, use the config/TwilightForest.cfg file. If you have a config file from 1.2.5 or earlier, you need to edit or delete the TwilightForest.cfg or you will have ID conflicts.
Server installation and requirements:
- Back up your world before installing new mods.
- Get a server running using the minecraft_server.jar. If you’re stuck on this step, I can’t help you, use Google.
- Download Minecraft Forge. You usually want the recommended version.
- Download this mod, located above
- Open your minecraft_server.jar and add all the forge server files.
- Start the server at least once to let it generate all the files and directories it needs.
- Add this mod’s server zip file to the server mods folder.
- Start the server. Make sure the Twilight Forest mod is reporting that it loaded when you start the server.
- Twilight Forest Mod 1 8 Download
- minecraft twilight forest mod 1 8